Finishing 55.27 miles with over 8,000 toes of elevation acquire in 5 hours 50 minutes, professional mountain biker Hannah Otto has set a serious new FKT.
Not solely did Otto crush it on a demanding path in Moab, she additionally made historical past by setting the Quickest Identified Time for each women and men. The earlier report on the notorious The Entire Enchilada path clocked in at 6 hours 47 minutes.
Hannah Otto is a two-time winner of the XTERRA Beginner World Championship. Now, Otto has shifted her focus from triathlons to mountain biking, which led to her changing into a five-time U.S. Collegiate Nationwide Champion and accumulating a number of Professional-XCT wins, together with different spectacular accolades.
The Entire Enchilada Path Particulars
The Entire Enchilada is a 55.27-mile single-track, expert-level bike route that begins within the La Sal Mountains and ends close to the Colorado River, in Moab, Utah.
Its lowest elevation level is at 4,004 toes, with its highest level at 11,146 toes. And in accordance with Otto’s Strava, she conquered a whopping 8,011 toes of elevation acquire over the steep, rocky sandstone terrain.
Hannah Otto’s FKT Gear Listing
- Bike: Pivot Mach 4SL
- Wheels: DT Swiss XRC 1200 Carbon Wheels
- Energy Meter: Levels Twin-Sided Energy Meter
- Biking Pc: Levels M200 Sprint Biking Pc
- Glasses: Julbo Fury Glasses
- Grips: ESI Match CR Grips
- Fork: Fox Manufacturing facility 34 120mm Fork
- Suspension: Fox Manufacturing facility DPD Rear Shock
- Dropper: Fox Switch SL Dropper Submit
- Cockpit: Race Face Subsequent SL Bars and Stem
- Tires: Kenda 2.4 SCT Booster Tires
We congratulate Hannah Otto on an extremely epic race on one among America’s most difficult mountain biking trails. Don’t overlook to remain tuned for our follow-up on Otto’s accomplishment.